International Preschool of Gdańsk
and International School of Gdansk are recognized as the IB WORLD SCHOOL 060020
International Preschool of Gdańsk is recognized as the IB World Preschool and follows the Primary Years Programme. The IB Organization is known as one of the world’s best educational foundation. ALL learning is supported by hands-on experiences, enabling children to grow into creative, sensible, and open-minded individuals, who strive in their development.
In our PYP teaching practice, we recognize that children learn both by leading their own play and by taking part in play which is guided by our creative teachers. We aim at creating educational opportunities that help children strive in their development.
International Preschool of Gdansk offers:
- teaching in English,
- international environment,
- qualified teachers with international experience,
- realization of Polish curriculum,
- elements of Spanish language,
- activities developing creativity and innovation,
- teaching logical thinking,
- practical experience and observations of phenomena during class projects,
- a wide range of sport activities,
- Polish language daily education.
- childcare from 7:30 to 17:30 for age groups 2.5 to 6 years old
- individual approach to each child,
- support from "Osiek" Therapy Center,
- modern and effective teaching methods,
- adaptation program supporting the new children,
- excellent conditions for learning and fun,
- extensive recreation areas.