Currently preschool together with school is working on implementing IB (International Baccalaureate) programme
(PYP- Primary Years Programme).
The School was recently granted the Primary Years Programme candidate status.
International Preschool of Gdansk offers:
- teaching in English,
- international environment,
- qualified teachers with international experience,
- realization of Polish curriculum,
- elements of Spanish language,
- activities developing creativity and innovation,
- teaching logical thinking,
- practical experience and observations of phenomena during class projects,
- a wide range of sport activities,
- Polish language daily education.
- day care from 7:00am until 5:30pm in three age groups,
- individual approach to each child,
- psychological, pedagogical and speech therapy support,
- modern and effective teaching methods,
- adaptation program supporting the new children,
- excellent conditions for learning and fun,
- extensive recreation areas,
- meals prepared in our kitchen.